Wednesday, June 23, 2010

raindrops kiss me silly


I purposally left my umbrella on the stairs this morning. I could see it just like I could see the raindrops. More so hear the drops beat down on the ground but I made the decision to leave it behind. I wanted the raindrops too beat me up. I wanted the preassure to ideally reign over me. As the back splash of the grounded drops flicked happily against the tops of my feet I felt it cool me. Unaware of any type of heat I may have been exueeding for now it was relished by the tiny mouths of rainsdrops. Resting sweetly on my lapel, I carried those drops a ways away from when they had first met me. Their emotions, unreadable. Unaware of their heavy hearts or inspiration for they were lighter than feathers. Laughing in my eyelashes a few of them blurred my vision. Soon I regained sight and noticed the faintest hint of rain on my hands. That smooth type of residue that probably is anything but nice. Still decieving as it maybe.. Raindrops I invited in. The sky taking care of them until their moment too fall. An ironic little relationship that happened all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment