Saturday, June 12, 2010

you, in massive quantities.

eyes that peeked all the way in, blinders up yet you still got in. troubling queries for this heart of mine. remembering times and lavish embraces. addicted to a substance that is you. within you. crazy little fein and a skull that is just full of everything. a nonstop movement of thought an passion crammed into the space the resides just above my eyebrows. afro concealed membrane and a feverish delight. a saucy encounter i would love to out play, a mental picture that i've got saved. fluffy like cake and sugary just the same. rot my teeth, like the dentist had told me to stay away, and i was not about to listen to her with her rotted teeth. she knows just how great the indulge will be. she has experienced and continues to envelope in it's entire quality and i want you in massive quantities. sugar rush, freeze my body, allow me to have you - selfish i am, entirely. don't be fooled if you thought otherwise. a million thoughts dancing across my skin and this is the party, that's been happening, the one i've tried just to explain, the one i wish you to experience all the same, my skin alive and dancing with delight, a disco moment that has me taking flight into reality and straight back into my creative cave a place i'd love to share with you, further your exploration, be the candidate, i'll be the guide, you'll get the best damn tour - with nothing too hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment