Friday, June 11, 2010

you're so hot hot hot.


hot hot hot. come a little closer and we'll make this better. hot hot hot. twisted eyes and right hook smiles, you are the icing to my cupcake. hot hot hot. let's keep it inside, don't open the window. let's not dare this passion to the outside. hot hot hot. sultry language and a madness for togetherness. hot hot hot. a battle of touching and we just won't stop. hot hot hot. you know what you want. let's make this happen. hot hot hot. we've got to get this started. hot hot hot. my mind is a volcano erupting with the thought of you and everything involving you. this is so steamy. hot hot hot. and matter of fact this is just so right. hot hot hot. a sauna of wants and a whole lot of lovin' craving me yet as much as i'm craving you. careful with your fingertips for this might burn you, the build up of my want for you is oozing out my pore, hot like an oven and i'll cool you down while you heat me up and it'll be a perfect concoction of passion. your eyes tell me yes, your current position on that chair tells me now, yet your body is still. no movement forward and i'm still trying not to drool. allow us to just be because your persona is killing me. and i think perhaps, maybe. hot hot hot. the idea of me is just as exhilarating to you.. so what do you say, it's about time we do something about it. hot hot hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment