Wednesday, June 16, 2010

embedded truth


weathered pupils your eyes are so full of life. feasting on beauty and worldly trait. soul as deep as caves and full of jewels. craving exploration, to explore, every part of you. your mind, housing such creativity, paint my skin with your reality. allow me to dive into the wonderment of your soul, feel the butterfly feeling flutter through your bones, allow me to consume you. fleeting from flat lining my heart is racing and it's urge to consume is like an addiction that I'm so prone too. a peaceful trust embedded in the words. admitting anything and everything, tempted to ask, i'm waiting. secrets tucked safely into your pockets. You colour me. Like out of the lines, crazy amazing art. you are an influence. you are everything. mecca. mecca. a half open book i want to curl up with at night, a starry sky i hide close too my mind. a fabulous day you hang in the sky, the sun but a beacon to your shine. a maze of tangled encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment