Saturday, June 26, 2010

Indulge


Lopsided affairs and im craving for your touch. Icy cool tentacles causing all sorts of thoughts. Mixed up emotions I want to set straight. Glances and vocabulary taken out of place. Twisted little signals proving im insane. Moments of intensity I wish I could frame. Splatter my heart with pretty little kisses and allow me to indulge. Pour liquid dynamite into my soul, watch it burst, kaboom. melting like chocolate your bitter as hell, slippery heart, your mind i cannot tell. lies begin to seep right into the lemonade, a nasty crazy kick that you enjoy just the same. secrets of everything whisper to your core and you bubble to the surface, searching too soar. a kick in the mouth and you just want out, imaginary restraints, you're begging to be set free.. super size your order and hope for much more than happiness before your drown in your overdose of whatever you make of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment