Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fishing for a Binge

tilt-a-whirl depressed and a whole lot of wonder. shaken to the sheets and you can't get slumber. twisting in the night till the sun erupts and cuts your skin. pill poppin' ideas but your aiming for a binge. haunting happiness drowning you in your sorrows. epic ties to glory yet the trophy's broken, left you stranded in your mind with a lopsided kind of haze and a licorice smile. gooey and glossy but morbid just the same. icing sugared disease and silly mind games. death beseech me and pluck love into my heart, warm my core and push me right into the dark. blushing crimson and on the verge of indigo. waves of worry and a sand paper crust, enveloping anything and everything back to the start. mind full of spice and bursting with emotion, careful not to slip for the words are bubbling at my lips and just incase they were too fall out of my mouth i'm not sure you'd notice or take them to the heart. little animations drawing on your skull, pulsing into membrane, thoughts of everything begin to bloom and in the pit of your stomach, you're ideally unsure of what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment